1. Contact details
Share IT – Tecnologia eMarketing, Unipessoal, Lda
Zona Industrial Paul
Núcleo Empresarial Balfer, Armazém E
2560-232 Torres Vedras
2. What information do we collect?
We collect data generated by users browsing our website and interacting with it. When a user submits a consent, the following data is automatically logged by Share IT:
- The user’s ip number in anonymized form (last three digits are set to ‘0’).
- The date and time of the consent.
- User agent of the user’s browser.
- The URL from which the consent was submitted.
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key value.
- The user’s consent state, serving as proof of consent.
- The key and consent state are also saved in the user’s browser in the cookie “CookieConsent” so that the website can automatically read and respect the user’s consent on all subsequent page requests and future user sessions for up to 12 months. The key is used for proof of consent and an option to verify that the consent state stored in the user’s browser is unaltered compared to the original consent submitted to Share IT.
We also collect any data freely submitted by the users (e.g. when submitting a contact form or by sending us enquire e-mails regarding Share IT and its services).
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (the information will help Share IT better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (Share IT continually strives to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from our users);
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To produce and display cookie declaration to users and to also store and display cookie scan reports to you;
- To send periodic e-mails (the e-mail address you provide when contacting us, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request. In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, or services information, etc.);
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can cancel your registration by clicking on the unsubscribe link available at the bottom of the received e-mail.
4. Legal basis
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information in clause 1.
In order to enter into a contract regarding the purchase of Share IT’s services, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not to provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the requested services.
Share IT is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website services are all directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
5. How do we protect your information?
Share IT implements several technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
To ensure integrity, all data transits are encrypted to align with best practices for protecting confidentiality and data integrity (e.g. all supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then stored in our databases only to be accessible by those who are authorized to access such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential).
All personnel are subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and subprocessors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if not full confidentiality is part of the main agreement between the parties.
Any device being used to access personal data is login protected by a based identity and access management service. All Share IT’s hosting and on-premise devices have an antivirus solution installed and active firewall.
All access to personal data is blocked by default, using a zero privileges policy. Access to personal data is restricted to individually authorized personnel. Authorized personnel are granted a minimum access on a need-to-have basis through our based identity and access management service.
In the event that your data is compromised, Share IT will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data and Share IT's action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
"Personal data breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of our services.